Contact Jeremy



01785 252 477


Unit 15 Pearl House

Anson Court, Staffordshire Technology Park

Beaconside, Stafford, ST18 0GB


Please remember to include your full postal address and contact telephone number on any correspondence you send.


How Jeremy Can Help You

MPs can help their constituents by offering advice with certain problems, making representations on their behalf to Government, raising their concerns in Parliament and promoting the local area in many different ways.

Jeremy assists his constituents with a wide range of problems but he is more likely to be able to help with problems concerning central government such as benefits, pensions, national insurance, tax and the matters of national policy.

Residents are also represented by local councillors, who are better placed to help with issues relating to the local council. For more information about contacting your local councillor please click here.

There is a strict parliamentary protocol that means MPs can only take up matters on behalf of their constituents. To check you are Jeremy’s constituent please click here.


In line with data protection regulations, our office processes constituents’ data for casework and policy query purposes under the lawful basis of public tasks. In instances where this lawful basis is not sufficient and explicit consent is required, a member of the office will get in touch with you to establish your consent. Please note that this office uses data from the open electoral register for referencing and filing purposes.

As a data subject, you have the right to request access to all personal data that we hold on you by making a Subject Access Request to this office. If the data we hold on you is no longer necessary for the casework or policy query purposes for which it was collected, you have the right to erasure of that data. You also have the right of rectification if the data that we hold on you is no longer correct. This office will not use your personal data in a way that goes beyond your reasonable expectations in contacting us.